Instant messenger for corporate networks
Some of the main features of Vypress Messenger:
- Vypress Messenger is a two-way instant messaging program. It enables users to send and receive messages and files instantly through any network.
- An exceedingly easy, well thought-out and useful interface. Our
usability tests show that even people with very little computer knowledge can
begin working with Vypress Messenger immediately after installation,
without additional training.
- Integration with any LDAP-based directory servicesnew in version 4.0!, such as Active Directory, Sun Java System Directory Server or Novell eDirectory. Beginning with version 4.0, Vypress Messenger can obtain a list of users directly from your company directory server and keep it updated using the LDAP notifications without any additional network overload.
- Strongest, standard-based messages encryption and digital signatures new in version 4.0!. Vypress Messenger allows you to use the most of today’s authoritative encryption algorithms via time proven Windows CryptoAPI implementations. Messenger uses powerful, asymmetric cryptography in conduction with standard digital certificates to ensure maximum safety during message transition over a network and proven sender authentication with SHA-1 based digital signatures. Vypress Messenger even can be integrated with existing company safety infrastructure and automatically obtain digital certificates from the Active Directory and Microsoft Certificate Services.
- Send and receive attachments with messages. Not only can
Vypress Messenger send plain text messages, it also can send attached
files. Now you can send e-mail messages, text documents, pictures
and other files to your friends and coworkers as easily as sending plain text
messages. Send your files to individual recipients, to a multicast group or
broadcast your files across an entire network. Vypress Messenger fully
supports drag-and-drop file operations.
- Comprehensive messages logging, archiving, sorting and searching. Vypress Messenger stores all sent and received messages and present it to a user with a familiar, Outlook-like interface. All messages are automatically sorted by users in the dialog order. The messages that were sent with encryption are stored in the same encrypted manner. Even among thousand messages any message can be found using a very easy-to-use but powerful searching mechanism.
- It works over a modern TCP/IP protocol. The Vypress Messenger sends and receives messages using a modern, popular, and easy to configure and flexibly routable TCP/IP protocol (TCP for unicast messages and UDP for broadcasts).
The lowest cost for professional and corporate level
instant messaging products! VyPRESS Research offer unbelievably low prices
for software and it includes lifetime free upgrades and technical support!
Offers full send and receive compatibility with standard CIFS/SMB protocol! This protocol allows Vypress Messenger to send and receive messages to and from standard WinPopup, Windows NT/2000/XP® ‘Alerter’ service, Novell®NetWare® server broadcasts and messages to and from any Samba compatible Unix system. Read more about SMB here.
The ability to send messages to individual destinations, self-assumed groups of addresses or to the entire network. Vypress Messenger allows users and network administrators to send messages not only to individual addresses, but also to any number of users groups or to all Vypress Messenger or Vypress Auvis users in the entire network. Users can create unlimited numbers of groups without any dependence on network topology.
works in the system tray (notification area). Vypress Messenger
does not crowd the Windows taskbar — it work in the system tray near
No dedicated servers! Vypress Messengeris a
peer-to-peer (P2P) program, so it does not require third-party servers and
keeps all messages highly secure — messages are delivered directly from
one Vypress Messenger to another. By avoiding a server component, it is
much simpler and more cost-effective to set up and administer Vypress Messenger. By eliminating dependency to a server, Vypress Messenger is also considerably more fault-tolerant than server-based systems.
Automatically try to send messages using AutoRetries! Our
own technology, AutoRetries allows automatic sending of messages to computers
that are not currently available in the local network.
- Graphical emoticons. Sometimes, one image costs thousands words, so we’ve added nice looking graphical emoticons (smiles) for easier spirits sharing and digital wellness spreading across your company.
IP-Multicast support. Full and complete support for this
newest TCP/IP protocol extension allows Vypress Messenger to fit all
network topologies and provides an easy and graceful mechanism for multi-destinations
A powerful Address Book. Our feature-packed Address Book has “deny lists” and user group support! You can create an unlimited number of different user groups, activate/deactivate message receiving from individual users, and more!
- Content vetting. By introducing content vetting rules the user can prevent unwanted or unrelated messages, still keeping the useful broadcast feature available for administrators.
It includes the command-line sending utility! The command-line utility included in Vypress Messenger allows users to schedule messages using third-party scheduling tools and includes message sending in batch scripts.
AutoAnswer feature. Vypress Messenger is a powerful answering machine for you and will prove helpful to your users.
Comprehensive help system Vypress Messenger uses the
latest technology HTML help to offer easy searching for answers to you
problems. In additional, every dialog box or a message box in the program has
context help button for immediately user assistance.
Easy implementation and deployment. As a product
initially designed for use in large networks, Messenger has all the essential
features for enterprise-wide deployment, such as silent setup and SMS integrations. Messenger can be started from any location and any working
folder, from the registry key, the “StartUp” group or from login script. The
experts from the VyPRESS Support Team will help you will you design an
implementation and deployment plan personalized to your corporate network, and
they will help solve all possible problems quickly and easily.